Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago Study Tracker is a web-based system that centralizes the administrative components of studies, including billing, reporting, and tracking to standardize and improve study team efficiency.
Study Tracker Login
Note that you must be on the Lurie Children’s Network to access.
Lurie Children's Study Tracker Benefits
Track participant visits
- Based on protocol visit schedule research teams will track participant visits throughout the study
- Visualize accrual numbers and trends for all studies in one location
- Easily add patients and track their study status and relevant details
- Allow central office staff to review completed procedures and confirm Epic charges*
Track financial activity
- Track expected and received payments
- Track completed procedures and invoiceable items to assist with payment reconciliation
- Allow central offices to send invoices, and review and confirm payments
Report on research
- Review study portfolios on institutional, departmental, and divisional levels
- Allow support services to report on active studies using their services
- Review participant demographics and enrollment
- Study details and study team contact information will be posted on available recruiting websites
Resources for Study Tracker
*Note that you must be logged into the Lurie Children's network to access these materials.
- Lurie Study Tracker Budget Setup Guide
- Study Tracker Settings Instructions
- Study Tracker REAL Training