SYSTEM OUTAGE: Lurie Children’s continues to respond to a cybersecurity matter. During this time, Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute continues to conduct research, including recruiting and accepting research participants, collecting data, conducting research procedures, and maintaining research operations. Questions about participation in research, or research in general, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
K Award Resources
K Farm Microsoft Teams Channel
This Microsoft Teams channel is a resource for Junior Investigators and K Scholars. If you have already been identified as an early investigator, you are already a member. Click here to access the K Channel.
Goals of this Channel
- Serve as an interactive site to share your questions, experiences, helpful tips, and resources with other early-stage investigators.
- Develop into a one stop shop for K resources.
What are the Criteria for Membership?
- An investigator with a recent or current K award.
- An investigator with a recent K submission.
- An investigator that is actively pursuing an early investigator/training grant.
We currently have a range of materials including sample K submissions, funding opportunities, articles, books, and more. Contact email@example.com for access.