Cayuse Human Ethics (IRB)
The Cayuse Research Suite provides Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago investigators and research staff with a fully electronic research management system. This integrated, web-based electronic system allows investigators and research staff to submit grant applications, proposal approvals, award documentation and subcontracts, and IRB protocols using one username and password.
- Cayuse Access Form- To obtain login credentials please complete this form and provide it to the IRB or OSP.
- First time visitor? Click here to set your password using the provided login credentials.
Select the desired research administration suite to access the submission forms: Cayuse SP, Cayuse 424 or Cayuse IRB.
- Cayuse password Reset
Cayuse 424 and SP
Cayuse 424 is the platform for completion and submission of federal grant proposals, delivered over a secure web connection. Cayuse SP is a sponsored project (SP) life cycle management solution that provides access to an investigator's entire research portfolio. For questions regarding Cayuse 424 or SP, contact the Office of Sponsored Programs using the staff directory.
Cayuse 424 and SP Useful Links
- Pillar Selection Descriptions
- For access and questions related to Cayuse 424 and SP, contact Diana Favela, Senior Administrative Assistant (phone 312.503.7117).
Cayuse IRB is the web-based electronic submission system for all human subjects research protocols and projects. It uses smart-forms that are easy to navigate and require only the completion of relevant questions/sections. Cayuse IRB may be accessed from any device with internet access with the following browers: Mozilla Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari. For questions regarding Cayuse IRB, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cayuse IRB Routing
- All new IRB submissions require certification and sign-off by the assigned Division and Department Head(s). For more information regarding the certification and sign-off pathways, please click this link.
- For more information about the IRB submission process, IRB Tracking, and Cayuse IRB Tasks, please contact email@example.com
Cayuse IRB Useful Links
- Cayuse IRB Overview
- For access and questions related to Cayuse IRB, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 312.503.7110.