SYSTEM OUTAGE: Lurie Children’s continues to respond to a cybersecurity matter. During this time, Stanley Manne Children’s Research Institute continues to conduct research, including recruiting and accepting research participants, collecting data, conducting research procedures, and maintaining research operations. Questions about participation in research, or research in general, may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office of Sponsored Programs
Please review the Roles and Responsibilities Matrix for sponsored awards and industry sponsored clinical trials for a high-level overview of how and when to engage with the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) as well as investigator and departmental responsibilities.
- New: Proposal Review and Submission Policy
- Policies and Procedures
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Proposal Preparation
- Industry Sponsored Studies
- Internal Deadlines Matrix
OSP News and Updates
- NIH and AHRQ biosketch changes and templates
- NIH and AHRQ updated policy for application submission
- NIH operates under a continuing resolution
- Reissuance of parent research career development (K) award funding opportunity annoucements
Institutional Data and Forms
- Institutional Data for Grants and Contracts (PDF)
- Material Transfer - Data Sharing Agreements
- Facilities, Equipment, and Environment Descriptions
If you are an investigator working with OSP on a subaward, please reference the subaward tracker for the most up-to-date status of the agreement. Click here to view. The tracker is updated on a weekly basis.
Negotiation: This refers to the process between Lurie Children's and the sub site to request or respond to changes on the subaward document. Status will indicate which party it is currently with.
On Hold: Subawards are placed into the "on hold" status for these reasons:
- Notice of Award (NOA) Not Received: The proposal staff has alerted the subteam that an NOA is required to begin working on the master agreement template pending sponsor award. Nothing can be sent out at this time.
- NOA Received–Pending Intake: Lurie Children's has received the sponsor NOA and the sub team is working with the PI/division to gather the documentation required to begin issuing subawards. Generally, this means reconciling a reduced award.
- Incomplete Intake: While some documentation has been submitted, items required to draft the subaward are still being developed (e.g., sub site scope of work (SOW), budget, or budget justification). Generally, this means waiting for the sub site to approve a budget, returning a 3B form with contact information, or providing an SOW.
- Client Requested Hold: This is typically requested by a PI, and could represent negotiations with a subsite due to budget cuts or other similiar actions.
Completed: Both parties have signed the agreement, copies have been returned to the subsite, and the document has been handed off to SRFO for setup in Workday.
Send clarification questions or other inquries regarding subwards to OSPsubawards@luriechildrens.org. Please reference the ID number from the first column of the tracker.
For a full listing of OSP Staff, visit our Research Administration Staff Directory.