The Sponsored Research Finance Office (SRFO) serves as centralized support for post award financial management of grants and contracts including study payments to participants at Stanley Manne Children's Research Institute.
Please review the Roles and Responsibilities Matrix for sponsored awards and industry sponsored clinical trials for a high-level overview of how and when to engage with the Sponsored Research Finance Office as well as investigator and departmental responsibilities.
Please visit the Research Administration Staff Directory for the SRFO staff listing.
To request study payments incentives: submit an email to Study Payments.
Refer to Section D of the IRB policies and procedures manual for the policy on study payments.
Forms to be used for study payments
- Lurie Children's Gift Card Request Form
- Tango Electronic Gift Card Link
- Gift Card Distribution Log
- Unused Gift Cards Procedures
- Study Participant Cash Request Process
Parking Voucher Information:
Parking vouchers are available for the Huron/Superior and/or Erie/Ontario garages. To request parking vouchers, please complete the Lurie Children's Internal Complimentary Parking Request Form.
Tips for study teams when requesting parking vouchers:
- Please allow a 48hr turnaround
- Parking vouchers may be picked up at the Huron/Superior garage between 8am-3pm, Monday-Friday