- Attending Physician, Medical Imaging (Radiology), Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Assistant Professor of Radiology, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Francis Prendergast, MD, specializes in Pediatric Radiology with a particular interest in the research of contrast enhanced ultrasound studies for various diseases in the pediatric population.
Education and Background
- Fellowship in Pediatric Medical Imaging, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia 1999-2000
- Residency in Diagnostic Radiology, Pennsylvania Hospital 1995-1999
- Residency, Tripler Army Medical Center 1991-1992
- MD, Georgetown University School of Medicine 1991