- Vice Chair, Computational Pathology, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Director, Mass Spectrometry, Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
- Associate Professor of Pathology (Pediatric Pathology), Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Dr. Haymond's lab performs research and clinical testing using mass spectrometry methods, develops new assays, and applies data analytics to enable improved quality and efficiency. Her computational pathology efforts are aimed at building the capacity for advanced data analytics in the department through innovations in infrastructure, education, and research to facilitate data-informed decision making for clinical care, operations, and quality assurance.
Education and Background
- Fellowship in Clinical Chemistry, Washington University
- PhD, Michigan State University